Earn Some Extra Cash from SBLI
Earn Up to $5,000 in Bonus Commissions!
Submit at least three term or whole life cases, each with a $500 minimum annual premium, between December 1, 2017, and January 31, 2018, and paid for by March 9, 2018, to be eligible
for the bonus program. For every qualified term or whole life policy that meets the above requirements, including the first three cases, you will earn:
- $100 Amex Gift Card for each policy with a face amount less than $1,000,000
- $150 Amex Gift Card for each policy with a face amount equal to or more than $1,000,000
Any combination of cases will qualify. The key requirements are:
(1) the annual premium is $500 or more
(2) the application is submitted by January 31, 2018, and paid by March 9, 2018
(3) the application is not on yourself and/or a family member
800-749-9900, ext. 126
Participation is reserved exclusively for licensed and contracted Savings Bank Mutual Life Insurance Company of Massachusetts (SBLI) writing agents who are in good standing with SBLI
including, but not limited to their continued compliance with the terms of their SBLI contract. If a policy on which a Double Your Money bonus is earned goes out of force for any
reason prior to payment of the bonus cash, the total bonus payable on the remaining policies will be recalculated accordingly. Bonus program recipients will be paid wherever
possible the week following and no later than April 30, 2018, on paid qualifying policies. Bonus will be paid with American Express gift cards. The maximum bonus amount
available for each writing agent is $5,000.
To be eligible for the contest:
1) Term and whole life insurance policies are eligible for the contest, excluding Single Premium Whole Life policies.
2) Applications must have been received between December 1, 2017, and January 31, 2018, and paid for by March 9, 2018.
3) The annual premium per case must be at least $500.
4) The agent may not have a negative commission balance during the program.
5) Replacements must be suitable and the new premium must be at least $500 greater than the old policy.
6) Conversions are not included in the program.
7) Policies written on self, family, or other producers will not count.
SBLI will follow IRS guidelines regarding tax reporting in connection with this bonus program. All participants must remain licensed and contracted with SBLI at the time of the
bonus program in order to remain eligible and to receive any cash awards. In the case of dispute, the SBLI Vice President, Independent Distribution will make the determination
of incentive awards and have full discretion to settle any award dispute after consultation with the SBLI Senior Vice President & Chief Distribution Officer.
Reply to this message or contact Jeff Pilate at 800-749-9900, ext. 126, for additional information.
Copyright© 2018 by The Brokers Network unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. To be removed from our e-mail distribution list click HERE.
This communication is for licensed insurance professionals and distributed by The Brokers Network | 2300 North Orange Avenue, Orlando, FL 32804 | 800-749-9900.
Securities offered through The Leaders Group, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC, 26 West Dry Creek Circle, Suite 575, Littleton, CO 80120, (303) 797-9080.
The Brokers Network is not affiliated with The Leaders Group, Inc.